Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:07:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      David Vastine <dvastine@vastine.net>
To:        Brian McDonald <brian@lustygrapes.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable List <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Audio can hang machine.

	I have a SBLive as well but on a Soyo board with Intel 440BX. So I don't
think you can blame this one on VIA... My machine worked without a hitch
for the last year+ it has just been the recent builds that seem
to have the problem.
	Your board is dual processor? Mine as well, I would guess its
related to that and the reason its not that wide spread. hmm, where can we
go from here?

David.