Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:09:58 +0200
From:      Oliver Paulzen <opp@MuFFiN.Org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how to power down librettos' disk

Hi.

Is there a way to manually shut down the disk of my Libretto 50ct (or
any other IDE drive)?
It's not done automatically, even with a very high kern.update-time
and no power plugged in.
(This works with Win95 a friend of mine uses on his Libretto. Do I
need do have Toshibas' APM-Config program? Mine is a FreeBSD-only
machine. But I saw auto-hdd-off with other BSD-notebooks, so there
must be a way to accomplish this.)

Any help will be appreciated..

TIA,
 Oliver

--
   opp@MuFFiN.Org       http://www.muffin.org/~opp/      +49-173-2313691

"It was hard for me to write so it should be hard for you to read." -- unknown