Date:      Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:50:42 +0300
From:      gb <oburk@migmail.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Skype freeze

Hi all,

I installed the latest port of skype on my FreeBSD 6.0 laptop using
linux_base 8. The program comes up without any problems until I type in
my user info and press connect..... then the whole OS freezes. The only
thing left for me to do is to press the power button. I have never had a
total freeze up on a FreeBSD or Linux machine (millions on windows) so
this is a first :(

I looked in var/log/messages but nothing was recorded. How can I debug
this?

thanks

alex