Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:27:25 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: G400 and mga_hal

"David O'Brien" writes:
> I get the same on my 32-bit x86 machine using a G550.  I don't know that
> FreeBSD has ever had a mga_hal driver.  Have we?

Nope. I had to download the Linux drivers from the vendor's site and
use the mga_hal.o from that. The last time I looked (some months ago),
only 32 bit drivers were available. This forced me to switch to a
different graphibs card for AMD64 in order to use DVI with my flat
panel :-/

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj[at]jennejohn.org gj[at]freebsd.org garyj[at]denx.de