Date:      Wed, 05 Aug 1998 10:33:24 -0300
From:      Maximiliano Eschoyez <soporte@setup.com.ar>
To:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Midnight Commander - Thanxs God!!!

Newbies:

Yesterday I red the e-mails with the subject 'Midnight Commander'.
So, then I installed it.

It makes me feel at home; Why?
When I started in PC's world I used to use Norton Commander,
then I learnt how to use the DOS shell (wierd, no :-) )
Lot of keys have the same meaning, so, if you know how
to use NC is easy to use MC.

Now I like to type commands, especially if they make me
mix different actions ( using logical connectors i.e. )

I like MC very much, but I'm trying to learn how to
prompt 'cause lot of Unix & *nix don't have  it
installed.

Question: between Un*x and *nix exists a difference
or it depends on the 'costumer' habits?

--->Learning to learn; just training the brain<---
Sometimes Free software is better than commercial
Free-BSD - The power to Serve

Email address in the list: meschoyez@ubp.edu.ar

Atentamente:
  Maximiliano Eschoyez