Date:      Sun, 12 May 1996 10:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      invalid opcode <coredump@nervosa.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: List of open Problem Reports

On Sun, 12 May 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > I think all of the send-pr's that are -current specific, should be
> > removed, as by the very nature of -current, these are things most likely
> > being worked on or being fixed.
>
> Where would you have us track this information then?
> 					Jordan

Well things that were recently broken by current changes should probably
be tracked in freebsd-current, but things that were already broken should
be tracked by send-pr's. That's just my opinion.

== Chris Layne ======================================== Nervosa Computing ==
== coredump@nervosa.com ================ http://www.nervosa.com/~coredump ==