Date:      Fri, 02 Jul 1999 22:00:04 +1000
From:      Stephen McKay <syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au
Subject:   Stuck in "objtrm"

I have an old 486 here that I thrash to death occasionally.  Well, at least
I try to get it to page to death.  I started a make world last week and
forgot about it.

Today I noticed that it's been stuck for most of the week.  Almost everything
is fine, but one cc1 process is stuck in "objtrm".  Oh, and I hung a "cat
/proc/31624/map", too, trying to get some details (now stuck in "thrd_sleep").

So, am I just tripping over some old long-fixed bug?  Or is this a new one
worth investigating?  The kernel is from 1999/06/16 (just before the
vfs_cluster.c commit).

Stephen.