Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 1999 19:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        mobile-freebsd@freebsd.org
Subject:   Floppies with Pccard Support

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help

	I built a 3.1-RELEASE and made some install floppies
(kern.flp and mfsroot.flp) with pccard support.  No guarantees
here, and they don't work quite as I'd like, since at least
on my laptop, the pccard interface doesn't show up on the list
of available network interfaces--but it works nevertheless.

	They are available on my anon ftp server at
andrsn.stanford.edu, if you want to try them, in the pub/floppies
directory.  There's also a README (pretty essential); and I
would think it would be helpful to be familiar with pccard stuff
in general to use them effectively.  I did a how-to on pccards
that's on http://andrsn.stanford.edu/FreeBSD that might help
if you're new to this.

	Annelise