Date:      Tue,  1 Apr 2014 10:55:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Phil Law" <3@boltoncctv.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CCTV

Hi,

We can install a CCTV at your house or business for the following price.

1 Camera system =C2=A3370

2 Camera system =C2=A3420

3 Camera system =C2=A3595

4 Camera system =C2=A3645

Would you like me to arrange this for you?

You get the following with all our systems.

- See the cameras on your mobile.

- High quality cameras with wide lens.

- High capacity storage.

- Infrared night vision.

- Includes all parts and labour.

- Includes cameras and recorder.

- 1 years hardware warranty.

We can beat any like for like price.

Our engineers can install a system anywhere in the UK*

Regards,

Bolton CCTV

Telephone: 01204 216810

Website: http://link.mailanimal01.com/c/443/0208232bdba84e2c9770fbf52b1b=
6e07efa1b9390c4d953b79d4a3b3d0148ef5

Address:

3 Churchbank, Bolton, BL1 1HX

* Additional costs for any location which is more than 50 miles from our=
 offices.

208232bdba84e2c9770fbf52b1b6e07b59c183910b57c3a