Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:06:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Anant Kaushiva <nfnti@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell Latitude C800 Wireless Card

OK. So I've narrowed it down to either a Netgear 2.4 Ghz MA401 or Dell Truemobile 1150.
Anyone have an opinion of one over the other? This is for a Dell Latitude C800. The
reason I am being so picky about this is I want to make sure the one I get will work fine
with FreeBSD. When I bought the laptop I wasn't thinking ahead, and got a winmodem that
doesn't work with FreeBSD at all, so I wanna make sure I get it right this time. Thanks.