Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 1998 22:36:24 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Jay Nordwick <nordwick@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: afterstep-devel broken

Hi,

> Building afterstep-devep from the ports tree, there is a build problem.
> I am willing to provide the patch if someone can explain where I can
> find the missing header (I have a fealing that it has to do with the new
> CAM SCSI system).

Yep - there is NO scsi.h anymore w/ CAM.  Unless you really want to use
ascd you can comment that out of the original Imakefile build list.  If
you want it, then you can just comment the line out  that calls for this
include and it will compile.

The ports are supposed to work for -STABLE so I haven't had this changed
yet.

In 1.6 (it was supposed to be 1.5) the AS developers have broken off all
of the apps so this won't be a problem.  I'm going to try to have the port
for 1.6 submitted this week.

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/

On the eve of his 21st birthday, he set out on his own
He was 30 years and runnin' when he found his way back home
Ridin' a storm across the mountains and an achin' in his heart
Said he came to turn the pages and to make a brand new start