Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 1996 09:26:32 +0100 (MET)
From:      didier@omnix.fr.org
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        jerome@snes.edu, luc@snes.edu
Subject:   rzsz.

Hi

I've been using rzsz on an Interactive Unix box for more than a year without
any problem. the same rz executed with the iBCS2 emulations is not
working at all; if the destination file exist the content is trashed
and the transfer fails if the file is bigger that 50K. The rzsz
from the FreeBSD 2.0R cdrom has the same symtoms as well as lrzsz from
linux. I've not been able to grab the destfile for FreBSD 2.1R. Is there
any other location were I could find this file ? do you have any idea
about the origin this problem ?

Thanks for your help

--
Didier Derny         | Omnix 8 Rue Saint Augustin 75002 Paris, France
didier@omnix.fr.org  | FreeBSD 2.1-STABLE site. (Microsoft Free!)