Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 1996 23:33:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Guy Silliman <gws@ptd.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X windows

A little help....

I am messing around with X trying to get the config right... I have heard
the nightmares people have had, and I am reaching the same end...

I have a Diamond Stealth 3D 2000, and an Espirit 15i monitor... the card
has a chipset that is not supported, but that should not slow this down
too much.

I have read and have a hardcopy of the xfree86.org setup faq, but with
all the things they suggest, I am still unable to get much more than a
320X200 display...

Anyone have a suggestion as to where to go from here?

Thanks, Guy