Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 2008 01:13:33 -0500
From:      Steven Kreuzer <skreuzer@exit2shell.com>
To:        Rick Nekus <solarux@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-7.0-Release ? ....congrats! and what the future should be

On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 05:30:45AM +0000, Rick Nekus wrote:
> ok, question time now.
>  I'm no great donater but any advice on where/how/who I can donte $100/year into FreeBSD ?

The FreeBSD Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 charity that is committed to
supporting and building the FreeBSD Project and community worldwide.

They fund and manage projects, sponsor FreeBSD events, Developer Summits and
provide travel grants to FreeBSD developers.

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

--
Steven Kreuzer
http://www.exit2shell.com/~skreuzer