Date:      Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:14:43 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GVim + GTK2 (was: Re: an apology...)

>only
>and
>free
> > >
> > > Thanks, just building it now! :-)
> >
> > If you want to keep use my Makefile, I am happy to create vim-gtk2 in my
> > download area and keep update for anyone who want to use. Also, I can
>create
> > pkg-plist if anyone need. When, my IP changes then I can let you know. I
>am
> > currently violating my ISP's TOS for setup personal web/mail server on
> > regular cable account for long time by now.
>
>If you like, I could host these for you.  I think this would be a very nice
>addition to the ports-tree.  I don't think I'm the only one who finds GTK2
>look loads nicer than GTK1, and for many of us, vim is possibly the
>application which gets most CPU time, so it might as well look good! :-)

Thanks, I am current in the touch with the author of vim-gtk2 patch (David
Elstner). Hope, he can create a new project of vim-gtk2 in the SourceForge
or whatever for a while. Until, it merges in the VIM CVS tree, then he can
close the project. If he doesn't want to do that, then don't worry about
host. I will just ask for repo copy of editors/vim->vim-gtk2. I don't know
if I need to ask for that, because I only will copy the patch lines part,
but not the rest of Makefile. Do I still have to ask for the repo copy?

Cheers,
Mezz