Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:01:38 -0400
From:      "David W. Alderman" <dave@mmrd.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DVD-Rom

--------------7FEAC27EB3B466535C877A14

My understanding was that their losses were getting close to vilolating the
terms of agreements with current creditors.  Cost-cutting is logical in this
instance.  Nowhere have I heard that they are near bankruptcy.

--
Dave Alderman
dave@persprog.com is changing to dave@mmrd.com

--------------7FEAC27EB3B466535C877A14