Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 1996 20:48:54 +0100 (MET)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers list)
Subject:   ESDI collection needs upgrade

Sorry for misusing -hackers (somewhat)

I recently obtained 2 760Mb ESDI disks that I want to put into
my test system. These things are 54 sec/track.

The Adaptec 2320 I got from a kind soul from the UK for FreeBSD
SNAP testing does not support disks like that. I think it maxes
out at 35 or 36 sect/track.

I'm now looking for someone who can help me to a Adaptec 2322D
(the D rev should support this # of sects) or an Ultrastor 12F.

So, who has one sitting in his junkbox and wants to part from
it for the good cause (== testing SNAPs) ?

Wilko