Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 1998 01:35:40 -0500
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
To:        "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>, Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Cc:        fquestions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 104-key keyboard??

At 00:49 -0500 98.03.21, Eric J. Schwertfeger wrote:
>On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Gary Kline wrote:
>
>>   Does anybody know if a 104-key keyboard (M$-specific) will
>>   work to replace my old 101-key keyboard?  I haven't checked
>>   the docs or keyboard mapping yet; and haven't seen any other
>>   recent postings about this.   Anybody happen to know?
>
>Yes, and under X, and probably under the console as well, you can even use
>the extra three keys.

Uh, how, and for what?

I found the spot in /etc/XF86Config where it specifies the keyboard type,
and changed it to 104, but that didn't seem to do anything...

Is there a man page I should be looking at?

Thanks,

+C

--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?  Please read this first:
<http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                  Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com          <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;