Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2001 01:47:55 -0500
From:      parv <parv_@yahoo.com>
To:        Eric Lam <cybercriminal@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X Windows, Blackbox, and VNC

in message <IAEKKLIOEBMAKJIIGEBBKEIFCFAA.cybercriminal@earthlink.net>,
wrote Eric Lam thusly...

> Well, my problem is fixing up probalby 20 users and potential new users.
> It's not a big of a deal writing up a script, but it would be nice and a
> bonus if there was a central config file.  thanks for your help though.
>
> eric

i searched thru' vnc faq & documentation; didn't find any references
to xstartup like files other than in ~/.vnc.

for potential new users, you can eliminate the need to edit their
files by creating .vnc/xstartup in /usr/share/skel (used by at least
adduser).  but you probably already knew that.

 - parv