Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2000 09:44:10 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        Dementsov Alexey <aledem@chat.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I have question

--------------6E29C23247F082024CCC3A3D

Dementsov Alexey wrote:

> I would be very grateful if you could give some information about
> configuration ppp for remote access from Microsoft client to FreeBSD
> server.

The following link should provide you with everything you need to know.

http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/ppp/index.html

--
Walter

in·tel·lec·tu·al (ntl-kch-l)
n.      Someone who has been educated past his/her level of intelligence.

--------------6E29C23247F082024CCC3A3D

Dementsov Alexey wrote:
about
The following link should provide you with everything you need to know.
<pre></pre>

<pre>--&nbsp;
Walter

in&middot;tel&middot;lec&middot;tu&middot;al (ntl-kch-l)&nbsp;
n.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Someone who has been educated past his/her level of intelligence.</pre>
&nbsp;</html>