Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 2003 06:13:53 -0400
From:      "Auto-reply from abuse@epix.net" <abuse@epix.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: My details

Thank you very much for reporting this incident to epix. This is an automatic response to let you know that we have received your report regarding a Terms of Service (TOS) Violation or Network Abuse issue involving an epix subscriber, and are taking the necessary steps to resolve the situation. Once our investigation is complete, appropriate action, in accordance
with our TOS, will be taken against the offending account immediately.
Since the current volume of mail prohibits a personal reply to all reports, unless additional information is required, this may be the only response you will receive. If you are reporting an abuse issue, (ie: spam, harassment, access atempts, etc.) please include the following to assist us in a prompt and full evaluation of your report: 1) Original subject line. Please forward the email with a subject identical to the original subject. 2) Complete headers. 3) Complete message body. Please include the complete, unedited content of the email message in question. Please do not change or edit the message in any way. 4) Origional logs, timestamps, and IP information
Regards,
Epix Abuse Dept