Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:32:49 -0700
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <data@dualcpus.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Unixgamers.com

Our site, unixgamers.com will hopefully be launching soon.  As I've
mentioned before, we will be giving full instructions on how to setup Linux
compatible games under BSD and any other Unix-like operating system.  We
need contributors with experience on how to setup FreeBSD to run games via
Linux compatibility mode with OpenGL or DirectX via Wine emulation.  We need
URLs, Howtos, FAQs, etc.  We need your help to promote the gaming scene on
FreeBSD.  With Loki Games recent commitment to FreeBSD compatibility, it
makes us believe our site really will have a place in the BSD/Linux Gaming
community.  If you have any good links, please mail them to me.  If you are
interested in writing an article for our site, either about playing games or
serving games under FreeBSD (or even Linux or any other Unix-like OS),
please do so and contact me.  Unixgamers.com is going to be a community site
and therefore we need community support to make this happen.  Thanks.