Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 22:22:21 +0100
From:      "Stefan Lindgren" <s.lindgren@telia.com>
To:        <schofiel@xs4all.nl>, <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   SV: SV: puh!(PC hardware)

In the output of mptable the CPU's looks identical. (6,1,9, 0xfbff)

As soon as I put the other one in(doesn't matter wich of them)the other slot, I can't do a make depend.
Could the system(read PCI/ISA IDE bridge) get kinda "overloaded" when I run Dual CPU and IDE drives?

Does anybody know of a cheap reseller of UWSCSI drives with overseas shipping?

Syprix AB
Stefan Lindgren
UNIX System Consultant
<s.lindgren@telia.com>