Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:36:04 -0600 (MDT)
To:        Christian Jacobi <cj@cs.uni-sb.de>, hirbli@hermite.cs.uni-sb.de, cj@hermite.cs.uni-sb.de, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with vr

Hi Christian...

I had problems with DFE-530TX's as well - mine more related to "slower than
10mbit transfers when running at 100mbit"  Moving files between my WinNT
box and FreeBSD box (running Samba) would NEVER take the same time.
Sometimes the transfer would slow down part way through a move, othertimes
it would slow down right at the end.

The only solution I found was to remove the Dlink's, replace them with
3COM's and my problem went away.

This all under 3.4-STABLE by the way.

Sorry ... not the answer you probably wanted.

... Jamie