Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:58:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Todd Backman <todd@wank.necropolis.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   passwd

Is there any way to hack FreeBSD's passwd utility to dis-allow root from
changing toor's passwd? I have approx. 15 boxen for external customers
that I would like to passwd 'toor' so our NOC people do not have to know
root for each customer. Customers can have thier own root passwd and the
NOC folk can have 'toor' for reboots and such. We *do not* want root to be
able to change toor's passwd...

Any input?

Thanks.

- Todd