Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 12:41:11 +0530
From:      sramjee@hss.hns.com
To:        Ritwik Bhattacharya <ritwik@dbrci.blr.daimlerbenz.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upgrade from 2.2.5

Yes, it is possible to upgrade. Please read ch #18 of the handbook which is
available from www.freebsd.org and the relevant FAQs.

You can download the sources by making use of anonymous CVS from many
mirror sites of FreeBSD.

If you want to get hold of the FreeBSD 3.1 CDs - there are a couple of guys
selling
it in India / bangalore - for some Rs. 1750/- . There is one Taranath / GT
Enterprises /
at (080) 660 6093 who cheerfully fetches CDs and sells...

Good luck and happy upgrading!

Regards:

Ramjee.

Ritwik Bhattacharya <ritwik@dbrci.blr.daimlerbenz.com> on 05/21/99 11:49:46