Date:      Tue, 01 Apr 2014 16:15:35 -0400
From:      "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@tysdomain.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   where to mention:typo

I seen this typo:
FreeBSD's advanced features, proven security, and predictable release
cycle, as well as its permissive license have lead to its use as a
platform for building
many commericial and open source appliances, devices, and products,
including those from many of the world's largest IT companies:
should be commercial.
http://www5.us.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/nutshell.html#introduction-nutshell-users
I wasn't sure where to post that/how I could submit a patch. Rather than
fixing, it'd be awesome if someone could show me.

Thanks,

--
Take care,
Ty