Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:38:40 +0100
From:      Thomas Widlumdh <tw@ettnet.se>
To:        Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.Org>
Subject:   Re: Promt

Hi,
Oh, sorry for the misspelling. I noticed some in the message, and
changed them, but I forgot the Subject line. :-)

Yeah, after beeing online the root prompt change from # to ppp-212-#.
I suppose it might have something to do with that about changing the
machine's name to the one wich comes from my ISP (in the config
somewhere).
Is this necessary?

And...
At reboot, the root prompt sometime is the correct #, and sometimes
the ppp-212-# still is there. Odd (to me :-).

Regards,
Thomas