Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 1995 15:18:50 -0500
From:      "Daniel M. Eischen" <deischen@iworks.InterWorks.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, splyaski@cmp.com
Subject:   Re: libraries

>I'm still trying to get fvwm working on my 950210 system. When I start fvwm,
>it complains about libXext.so.2.0 which is missing. I wonder where I can get
>these libraries (perhaps some other libraries are not there as well). Thank
>you.

I don't know if you want to do this, but I just got the source code
for fvwm (including the modules and icons) and recompiled it.  It only
took a minute to compile.  There may have been a couple changes I had
to make due to include files being slightly different, but it was pretty
straightforward.  You don't need the older libraries if you recompile :-).

Dan Eischen
deischen@iworks.InterWorks.org