Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 1997 19:20:53 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        jamie@inna.net (Jamie Bowden), toneil@visigenic.com, jfieber@indiana.edu, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sun Workshop compiler vs. GCC?

Terry Lambert writes:
> > You're wrong Terry.  The win31 -> win95 upgrade copies your autoexec and
> > config files to .dos, and rems some of the old drivers (like msdex) out,
> > but overall it will use the 16bit dos drivers happily.
>
> Not according to King and Schulman...

Terry, watch me, and repeat this on your keyboard.

'I was wrong, you are correct.'

Don't trust to justify yourself and change the subject.  It only makes
you look silly and petty.  Admit you are wrong.

I looked through the databases and couldn't find any articles where you
admitted you were wrong, so I want to see it once.

Nate

ps. I also know you are wrong because the same thing happened when I
upgraded to Win95 on my box.