Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 2014 03:16:22 +0200
From:      Reko Turja <reko.turja@liukuma.net>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Baptiste Daroussin <baptiste.daroussin@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: reason 23 why we've moved to linux

Baptiste Daroussin kirjoitti 24.3.2014 02:46:
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 01:00:17AM +0200, Reko Turja wrote:

Poudriere wasn't always that way right? Or then I managed to misread the
documentation at some point when pkgng first arrived for more public
testing:)
Anyways, that's good to know for the future, thanks!

Another "me like" moment recently was when I upgraded some root
dependency
of SpamAssassin, just after the move, and portupgrade -rf handled the
path
change and port update without user intervention. That is a huge step in
right
direction IMO.

Big thanks for all the parties who strive to make ports & packages
better!

-Reko