Date:      	Sat, 21 Mar 1998 08:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Richard Broza <wwolf@mail.bc.rogers.wave.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: addgroup command : command not found error

On Sat, 21 Mar 1998, BEAUPRE Antoine wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm having problems with te addgroup command, it seems it can't work at
> all...
>
> all it tells me is addgroup: command not found
>
> wether i'm in the good directory or i use ./addgroup, nothing works.
>
> On the other hand, the adduser command works fine!
>
> What's wrong?
>
> Spidy

Hiya Spidy;

	regarding the addgroup, I don't think that feature has been
included as of yet. I think it still under development, I got the same
problem when trying it both as a su access and as regular root.  I found
this it out when trying to /stand/sysinstall and tryed a post configure
but I could be wrong too..

Richard Broza aka WhiteWolf
SorceryNet IRC
IRCop of kechara.sorcery.net port #9000