Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:17:21 -0800
From:      Khaled Samy <ksismail@cs.sfu.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   No buffer space available.

Hi,
I work for Simon Fraser University research lab, we have FreeBSD 2.2.2 and
we are trying to conofigure a dedicated SLIP connection between (2) PC's.

I keep getting "No buffer space available" , when trying to "Spray", the
commands we use :

slattach -h -l -s 19200 -S sl0 /dev/cuaa1 &
ifconfig sl0 inet <IP1> <IP2> up
spray -c 80 -l 512 <IP2>  ------------------ This is when we get the "No
Buffer space "

Do you have any suggestions ?? I also increased the MTU to 1500, it is
getting better,
but still can't go beyond (C 50) while (Spraying), what do you think ???

Your quick response will be extremely appreciated.

Regards,
Khaled Samy.