Date:      Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:44:37 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Lawrence E Day <Lawrence.Day@PSS.Boeing.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG, Michael D Cohn <Michael.Cohn@PSS.Boeing.com>
Subject:   Re: Y2K Product Readiness Questions from The Boeing Company - 550

[Format recovered at freebie.lemis.com]

On Thursday,  4 February 1999 at 11:27:49 -0800,  Lawrence E Day wrote:
> The enclosed Supplier Package contains Y2K Readiness questions
> regarding products that we purchased from your company.  We request
> your response to these questions within 10 business days from the
> receipt of this e-mail.
>
> If you have any questions regarding the package or this request,
> please contact the Boeing buyer identified within the cover letter
> within the enclosed Supplier Package.

>  <<Supplier Package 550.doc>>

> [-- Attachment #2: Supplier Package 550.doc --]
> [-- Type: application/msword, Encoding: base64, Size: 47K --]
>         upplier.doc
>
> [-- application/msword is unsupported (use 'v' to view this part) --]

This appears to be a proprietary format.  Could you please resend it
in an open format?

FreeBSD-bugs is a mailing list for reporting specific bugs.  Since we
don't believe that we have any bugs relating to support of dates
beyond the end of this century, this is an inappropriate forum.
Please follow up to FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org.

Thanks in advance
Greg Lehey