Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:06:25 +0100
From:      "Stephane DAGUET" <stephane.daguet@mbii.fr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sendmail 8.11 in 4.2R

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C094D3.8E8C17D0

Hello,

My company use for some time FreeBSD and sendmail to provide mail
services to ourselves and to our customers.

I installed today a test server to configure and test sendmail + SASL
and maybee STARTTLS.

I used /usr/ports/security/cyrus-sasl. It is included a file that
explain how to use it with sendmail, make some modifications
in /etc/make.conf and make buildworld.
I search another solution that buildworld. It's long, and I think a
little bit huge. I tried to cd /usr/src/contrib/sendmail and make.

The problem is that in the freebsd copy of sendmail sources, there is
not the Build scripts used by sendmail to build itself.

Is there another solution ?

Thanks,

Stephane DAGUET

-----------------------------------------)
    .~.         DAGUET Stephane          )
    /V\         Administrateur systemes  )
   // \\        et reseaux               )
  /(   )\                                )
   ^`~'^        stephane.daguet@mbii.fr  )
-----------------------------------------)

UNIX is user friendly...
It's just selective about who its friends are.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C094D3.8E8C17D0
	filename="Stephane DAGUET.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:DAGUET;Stephane
FN:Stephane DAGUET
ORG:MBII;Service Technique
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+33 (0) 450 64 05 51
ADR;WORK:;;5, rue du Pr=E9 F=E9lin;Annecy le =
vieux;Haute-Savoie;74940;France
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:5, rue du Pr=3DE9 =
F=3DE9lin=3D0D=3D0AAnnecy le vieux, Haute-Savoie 74940=3D0D=3D0AFrance
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:stephane.daguet@mbii.fr
REV:20010109T105040Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C094D3.8E8C17D0--