Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:44:24 -0400
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        "Andrey Simonenko" <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
Cc:        "Jonathan Lemon" <jlemon@flugsvamp.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, "Joe Clarke" <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Subject:   Re: Does fxp driver work in FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE?

Andrey added,

> I checked some messages in freebsd-stable mailing list (especially
> thread "Any patch for fxp driver?") and understood that I should tell more
> about my system:

> * Two Intel Ether Express 10/100 cards
> * 10Mbit Lan with 10Mbit 16 ports Compex hub
>
> Is there any chance to get fxp driver with my NICs to work properly?

If there isn't, you can't read this :)

you might try pulling one card first; I've never tried using two.

You also need the fxp option in the kernel.

hawk

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.                     /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700         \ /   against HTML mail