Date:      Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:25:29 -0500
From:      "Dave" <demeador@cox.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        demeador@cox.net
Subject:   Using BSD as filter

I am interested in using BSD on a computer between my cable modem and a =
router which is both wireless and hardwired. Is this something that =
anyone could advise me of such as:
    1) Which bsd software would be best for my purpose.
    2) I am interested in what the minimum speed and required memory =
might be to ensure the computer would not be a bottle-neck on the data =
coming in.
    2) I am interested in using a different email software instead of =
Outlook Express. Does BSD have one available or could one be =
recommended?
    3) I am interested in other software that would work with BSD also.

Please contact me at demeador@cox.net

Dave