Date:      Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:06:46 +0100
From:      Brian <brian@sneezy.bossbox.com>
To:        Dru <dlavigne6@sympatico.ca>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD Success Stories

Dru wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Person, Roderick wrote:

Execellent!

I've brought this to the attention of our customer implementation team,
To add to our portfolio a complete managed FreeBSD soloution .

As we are one of the biggest housing centere's in europe we hope to
offer this and market it on a very large scale.

 I'll keep the advocacy list updated on our progress.

Many thanks for your time Dru.