Date:      Sun, 4 Oct 2009 18:52:18 +0200
From:      Ulrich =?utf-8?B?U3DDtnJsZWlu?= <uqs@spoerlein.net>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@freebsd.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Update to OpenSSH 5.3p1 broke pam_ssh.so ?

Hi Dag-Erling,

is it possible, that the recent update causes my -CURRENT box to no
longer allow for pam_ssh.so references in /etc/pam.d/{login,sshd}?

I usually use

auth            sufficient      pam_ssh.so      no_warn try_first_pass
session         optional        pam_ssh.so      want_agent

which results in the login aborting/breaking with strange pam_ssh
errors. Could someone try this, not sure if I messed something up at my
end, though the config has not changed in years.

Regards,
Uli