Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:49:56 +1000
From:      Andi Salimun <babybar@sic.nsw.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   fbsd ipsec+racoon vpn gateway <-> softremote vpn client

Hello all,

I want to set up fbsd vpn gateway to work with softremote vpn client.

My network configuration/setup is similiar like the one there. I want to do the same thing too.
http://jixen.tripod.com/#Rw-IRE-to-Fwan

After do a lot of reading about IPSEC and racoon. Successfully do host-host vpn (pgpi - fbsd). But when I try to
do tunnel. It stuck!!!

Before I continue with racoon.conf, setkey conf, etc. Has anyone done this kind of setup before?

I use racoon, and ipsec. And already pass phase 1. The debug/log doesnt really help

I need to make it works or I have to swith to Linux and FWan. Gee from fbsd to linux... Oh well life is
hard too.

I have tried to search google, i have found a lot how to articles/docos linux freeswan - softremote but none
about fbsd ipsec - softremote.

I need to make it works, my last option is to swith to Linux and FWan. However I want to stick with fbsd.

Regards,
Andi