Date:      Fri, 07 May 1999 13:28:58 -0400
From:      "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
Cc:        Dmitrij Tejblum <dima@tejblum.dnttm.rssi.ru>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Subject:   Re: wc* routines

The second (this is still pre-alpha/untested) WC string functions have
been written.  This version is obtainable from:
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~crossd/wcs-19990507.tar.gz

New in this version is bug fixes and Man pages :)

The code generates a couple of warnings when compiled, I don't know how to
efficiently get rid of them, I would appreciate any suggestions.

This code is in addition to Adam's, but I haven't taken the step to use his
header files yet; that is the next step for me.

--
David Cross                               |  email: crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Systems Administrator/Research Programmer |  Web: http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~crossd