Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 2013 14:19:29 +0200
From:      Kamil Sobieraj <kamil.sobieraj@bsdmag.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD Magazine

Hello,

I am from BSD Magazine (BSDMag.org), devoted to BSD operating systems.
I would like to ask if you are interested in contributing an article?
Current theme is: *Day-to-day BSD administration*.
I believe that your experience will enrich our magazine and bring valuable
knowledge to our readers.
In return I would like to offer an advertisement of your company and its
products (if any).
Would you be interested in that? Please let me know.

Regards,
Kamil Sobieraj

--
Kamil Sobieraj
Junior Editor at Software Media

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is intended
only for the person(s) or organization(s) to which it is addressed, and may
retransmission, dissemination, or action upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited, and may be
prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and remove any material from
all computers.