Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 1995 00:49:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      batie@agora.rdrop.com (Alan Batie)
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Secure PPP configuration followup

I forgot to add that will need to restrict access to certain users, and
if I read the man page right, putting 'login agora ""' in the pap-secrets
file (for each enabled login), combined with the "login" option will cause
only those in the pap-secrets file to be authenticated, but they will be
authenticated out of the password file.  Is this right?
--
Alan Batie                            ______
batie@agora.rdrop.com                 \    /      Freedom for me to be and do

It is my policy to avoid purchase of any products from companies which use
unrequested email advertisements or telephone solicitation.