Date:      Fri, 8 Feb 2002 20:54:39 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Binutils fixed in -current?

On 2002-02-08 06:57, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> * Andrea Campi <andrea@webcom.it> [020208 03:51] wrote:
> > >
> > > I find that mozilla 0.9.8 dies with pure virtual called or something
> > > to that effect, however I don't have a super recent world, I'm compiling
> > > one now and will let you know if it at least fixes that for me.
> >
> > FYI, I also get this on 4.5-STABLE.
>
> If you do a pkg_deletew of mozilla and then nuke /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla
> then reinstall it the problem should go away.

Just my $0.02:
A reinstall of the port fixed the problems I was having with the
www/linux-netscape47-communicator port after a buildworld at Jan 7.

Probably unrelated to the mozilla problems, but I thought I'd mention in
case someone else sees netscape start, and dump core before even displaying
the main window in X11.

--
Giorgos Keramidas . . . . . . . . . keramida@{ceid.upatras.gr,freebsd.org}
FreeBSD Documentation Project . . . http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/