Date:      Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:31:08 +0000
From:      jomor <jomor@ahpcns.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   can IPFW & NAT co-exist with kame IPSEC?

I want to add support for kame IPSEC (for net-to-net tunnelling)
capability to my existing firewall/NAT box. The box is running freebsd
3.3-STABLE. I am networking with IP-V4 and don't want to go to V6 at
this time.  Does anyone know if this is possible? or do I need a
dedicated box for tunnel end-points? If it's possible, what firewall
rule modifications do I need so tunnel-bound traffic doesn't get NAT'ed?
Both of the LANs involved use "private" IP addressing internally.  ANY
help is much appreciated.
                    TIA   ...jgm