Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 1995 23:54:28 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        pechter@sesd.ilex.com
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pcvt version

As William Pechter ILEX Systems wrote:

> I posted this to -questions and got no answers to this part...
>
> So here goes...
>
> Where do the current pcvt sources live?
> I'd like to try 'em on 1.1.5.1 and 2.0.5.

For 2.0.5, just follow the instructions in the LINT file.  Pcvt became
an integral part of the system now.

Basically, you'll find the whole pcvt distribution within the source
tree, but it's scattered around in order to fit into the regular
/usr/src structure.  The kernel sources are in /sys/i386/isa/pcvt/*,
accompanied by /sys/i386/include/pcvt_ioctl.h.  The remainder lies in
/usr/src/usr.sbin/pcvt/*, with the minor exception of the driver man
page, which is in /usr/src/share/man/man4/...pcvt.4.

The distribution itself is available from
ftp://gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/incoming/pcvt-320b24.tar.gz

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/