Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2007 02:25:20 +0200
From:      Steffen Beyer <sbeyer@reactor.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Generating patch files

Hi,

I just started creating my first port for a program names qtpfsgui.

Currently, there are several files to patch. Usually I would run "diff
-r" to create one large patch, but the build system -- and the rules ,)
-- expect a separate diff for each file to be patched.

Is there an easy way to create this set of files, i.e. cutting the patch
into pieces and naming the files accordingly? I looked through the
handbook and various tools, but couldn't find the right one.

Or did I miss the point here?

Regards,
--
Steffen Beyer <sbeyer@reactor.de>

GnuPG key fingerprint: CA00 1611 242B 89D4 E643  E235 05F3 7689 DD3E EB26
Public key available upon request or at http://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net