Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:46:30 -0800
From:      Joe Park <joepark@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   any sound from sound blaster live!

Hello,

I've been trying to have any sound from sound blaster !live value on my
FreeBSD 3.4 stable box without any success.  I know that there isn't any
full support for sound blaster !live yet but isn't it possible to have some
basic sound working with this?  I just want to listen to my MP3 songs
without switching to Window....  I just tried on RedHat 6.1 and realized
that the sound driver from creative lab supports linux kernel on RedHat 6.0
but not 6.1.  I want to try one more time on FreeBSD before reinstalling it
to RedHat 6.0.  I would like to use FreeBSD if sound work.

Thank you for your help

Joe