Date:      Sun, 12 Aug 2001 21:40:28 -0400
From:      dave@hawk-systems.com (Dave)
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@blinx.net>, "Marius Kirschner" <marius@agoron.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: mail server question

if you are familiar with them, sure, the only reason I recommend the toaster is
everything is laid out for you...  hard to screw up (especially if you are not
familiar with the applications)

does require some knowledge of FreeBSD and how apache and other programs place
themselves in teh tree, as well as experience with virtual hosting to really
provide a good solution.

Dave