Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:48:08 -0400
From:      Tom Embt <tom@embt.com>
To:        "Jason J. Horton" <jason@intercom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Abit BP6

At 03:42 PM 9/21/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone run across problems using an Abit BP6 on -STABLE?
>
>Was nice of Abit to give FreeBSD a mention in the motherboard manual.

I ran -stable on my BP6 for a short while, now it's running -current.  No
problems to speak of with either branch, although I'm awaiting a driver for
the HighPoint controller (status on this, anyone? anyone?).

Also, isn't it a nice change to see FreeBSD listed _before_ Linux in the
BP6 manual!

Tom Embt
tom@embt.com